WELCOME! =)

Pray

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Had quite lazy and lousy day today. I really do think I'm growing older day by day. Anyway, who doesn't? Hahahaha. But today, was really something. While I was washing Iswari, I really felt really really tired. I really did felt like just stopping and rest. Hmmmm.. Could it be me? Or it could also be Mr. Sun, shining so brightly and wearing me out. Hahahaha.

Yeah! You! I blame you for making me tired. Haha.

Eh eh, I just realized. Today is the 7th of December. I like December. I like no. 7. Hehehe
So,
Happy 7th of December, ppl!
= ]

Hmmmm. At this very moment, I'm craving for the SUPER HUGEEEE karipap. 

This one!! Ame, I still owe u 1. =P

Today, wasn't much of a day for me. But, I have been craving for that karipap from entah-sejak-biler. Hahahaha. Will anyone go and get me one? Pweetttyyy pweeease? Hehehe.

Besides, craving for that. I didn't really do much today. Hmmmm.. In a way, I would say, I kinda wasted today. =X I should have gone out, walking around or something like that instead of just wasting it at home. But, on the brighter side, well... at least, I was at home the whole day. (thought about it. I was kinda literally at home the entire time except for the time when I went out to wash my car and get dinner)

Oh ya,

bout Sunday and yesterday and today. I kinda felt a lil weird. As in, I've spent like almost everyday looking at CF ppl and suddenly, I dun see much of them. Hmmm.. I guess... I kinda miss all of them. Hahaha. Yeah, it's true, I miss you peeps who just left me here. So, if u're reading this, do know that I'm missing ya k? = )

Yesterday, we watched....

this movie

To all those who plan to watch this show, well.. it's recommended but... Beware!! You were warned. Hahaha. It's quite a show. Not too bad. I would say, "it was worth my 6 bucks" =D So, do watch it k? It's really not a bad show. I had a good time laughing.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

I believe, that statement is pretty true. Well, maybe not for everybody but, I hope that, through my experiences (which some I rather not go through... =\), some may learn from it and hopefully not repeat my same mistakes. Hmmm.. I really do hope for that. I hope, I've been encouraging to some. =)

Oh ya,
Dear readers, if you do not mind, please pray for a friend of mine k? He's partially deaf and I just got to know that there's no cure for him. So, he's probably really scared right now. =( I am really really sad to know about it and I really really do hope you would pray for him. Please and thank you.


 I may be little. But I believe, I'm not alone. = ]


Picture speaks louder.


I was asking Him why? But while going through some picture, I believe He wants me to see this and be reminded that at least he can still hear. Although it's not 100% perfect but at least, he is still able to hear. But still, I pray and I hope you will pray that he's able to accept the fact as well. Do pray k?


I just heard this on the radio and I think it's a good one.

....and wait
I am looking forward to dim sum day... someday.

0 mentos: