WELCOME! =)

December

Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Have I ever told you that I love the month of December? = ] Hehehe.. December to me is the month of...


Coolness...
(yeah, although we do not have snow, i can still feel the coolness of the month)


 Food...
(yummmmmehhh colourful~~)


 More food...
(double yummmehhhh!!)

Ok, i probably should stop posting some pictures bout food hor? Butttt... I just can't help it.. XD hahaha... How can i resist awesome looking yummeh food? =P So, I shall...

Post up sumore. =D


 Strawberry Ice cream!


Marshmallows! 
This picture make me miss last CG... =(


Anyway, time to be a lil more serious, shall we? Hehe. I had a torturing and looong and busy and tiring and wonderful week. =) Always look on the bright side of life. Hehe. Although it wasn't much fun, with all the assignments and exams

(AHHHH!! I hate exams. I think I did pretty badly during FAR and AIS yesterday),
I still am pretty happy bout stuffs that has happened. Well, I had a good "argue" yesterday and trust me, it was good. It was just for the fun of it and we were not mad at each another. Hehehe. Thankyou for arguing with me. = ] We shall "argue" more next time k?


I agree, I agree!! Do you? = )


Yeah, talk about Christmas, I'm pretty busy with ROC as well. If you do not know wat is ROC, do ask me bout it k? I'll be more than glad to tell u bout it. So, yeah, ROC. Do continue to pray for me as well k? I've got alot to juggle and at times, i will feel unhappy. Thanx!

Oh ya, thanx to Sally, now I'm kinda hooked on some of Michael Buble's Songs. Actually, I've always like his songs but Sally shared one with me which was a pretty good 1. So, I'll share it with you all k? I hope, you'll like this song as well.


Yes, it's a lil slow. But just close ur eyes and let Michael take you on a lil journey ya? = ] Hehehe

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 
Romans 12:12

Oh ya oh ya, I've got a new wallet and a new bottle!!! YAY!!! Thank you thank you for the presents. Hehehehe.. I'm sooooo... happy. But, I'm sorry for giving you and you the wrong ideas k? I didn't mean to just ignore 1. I honestly am content with what I already have. So, I didn't mean to give you the wrong ideas. I'm sorry for that. = \ But, on the brighter side, I'm very very very happy for my new stuffs. = ] Thanx alot!

i'm on your side. I was trying to cool u down. I hope... you'll understand.

0 mentos: