WELCOME! =)

Some updates

Thursday, December 16, 2010
Hmmmm.. Today... not really a good day for me. = \
While most of them are out there enjoying themselves, I feel like I'm grounded here at home for no reason. Hmmmm.. Oh well. I might as well blog a lil bit. = D Hehehe.

Last Tuesday, Pastor Rachel came and spoke to us. She's pretty good actually. Her first point kinda hit me. I should really learn to not think of such negative thoughts. Hahaha. Most of the time, they are silly and untrue and come on, Adrian, you can do much better than that, right? = ) I should remind myself that everything was planned and everything will be done. Of course, according to His will la. Not mine. So, whatever it may be, I have to remind myself that it's the BEST way/solution/option at that moment. It could get worst if it wasn't for that way. Hehehe.

I should really learn how to let go of my problems. Not just "at times" but "ALL the time". Life is really to short to worry bout petty stuffs. Hahaha. The reason why I said so was because, I was going through Ame's tumblr and I saw this picture. Which is a really good reminder. Hehehe.

Hehe. I like this picture.

Hey, ame ah. If you're reading this, I want to show you something pretty cool. = ) Like the picture, balloons represent our problems and the sky represent Big Daddy, I want you to be reminded that, no matter how big our problems are, they are still ZUPER tiny compared to Big Daddy. So, whenever you have problems or stuffs like that, I hope you would... pray.... talk to Him bout it and tell Him bout ur problems. Be reminded that our problems are puny compared to Him and just let Him deal with it alright? Hehe.

There was once I heard about this and I probably should share it with all those who are reading this right now. When God says "jump through a wall", I will jump. I've done my part which is jump and I'm letting Him deal with the fact of going through the wall. = ] So, just...


"close"

0 mentos: