WELCOME! =)

I ran through some pictures

Thursday, March 10, 2011
True =) a good reminder.

Can u imagine Him telling u this?

Everytime when u feel that u're not worth it and life is too hard for u to continue, have this thought in mind. You (who are reading this now) were worth every nail and every scar on His battered back. He did it.. for u.

Bruno Mars - Grenade?
Jesus Christ - Cross

Often, I can tell that He's telling me this.

Dear God, I've not been the best example that You have but I pray, may You help me to be the example that You want me to be. Help "us" to be an example as well. May we continue to depend on You and may You continue to guide us. May we completely put our trust in You as well. To God be the glory and may we not take any for ourself. Amen.

I am weak. Very.. Are you?

u gave me this verse. Remember?

Yesterday, was a pretty rough day for me. In fact, these few days were pretty tough for me. I have alot to share. And I hope, I shared alright on Tuesday. Big Daddy, may all glory goes to You.

Hmmm... Sometimes, I do not know what's the right decision. I do not know if I should go tomorrow or not. I... am not a good decision maker. And I do not like the way I think. Sometimes (in fact, most of the time), I over think stuffs and it will just make matters worst than it seems. I need help. I need guidance. I may seem strong at times. But the true fact is.. I'm actually very weak. I need help. I am looking forward to that meeting.
Sally, I'm sorry bout yesterday.

0 mentos: