WELCOME! =)

Peace

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
I like the clouds today =)

I dun really know why, but I like the clouds today. It somehow... makes me feel... peaceful. Haha. Talk bout peaceful, if what uncle Wong and his wife say is true, I wanna find that peace. I wanna know who that right person is. I've always been asking and asking and asking and I think, Big Daddy just confirmed with me something yesterday. I think, I may be right this time. =) I think, I'm on the right track.

I've always been asking and asking about who is "the one". And Big Daddy actually used 2 Tuesdays to tell me bout it. Hahaha. See how stubborn am I? Till I need to listen twice. =P Si degil kan? =) Okok, what I'm talking about is this...

Peace

I somehow believe, no human being can directly tell me who's the one but, if I just trust Him completely, He'll tell me. Life's full of risk and well, I like risking it now. Not to say that it's a bad thing. It's actually a good thing. And I'm enjoying it. I'm happy with where I am now. Sometimes, I might grumble grumble. But looking at the bigger picture, I'm smiling at it. =)

For all those who are reading this. If u need someone to talk to, u can count on me. I'll tell u stuffs which I've found. I wanna share with u this... trust that I have. I really do not know what's going to happen in the future but, I'm learning to trust Him completely. COMPLETELY, i tell you and I'm serious!

Hahaha. You can call me stupid or blind or crazy but... I know that although I may be blind, I see who's leading me; I may be the stupidest being on earth but, I know someone who's knowledge is beyond whatever man can ever know; and bout crazy... yeah... =) I'm just crazy. But although I'm crazy, I know someone who loves me just the same. If not, all the more! =D

Oh ya... 1 last thing...

 Today's day 7
=] I am thankful for this journey and
I'm glad we're still going through it no matter how tough it may be.

0 mentos: