WELCOME! =)

Sighh...

Saturday, March 19, 2011
I've learned it the hard way. And there are many times that I've failed You, God. Many many times I've said stuffs that I do not mean it. And I'm sorry for that. Help me change to be a better person, alright? =\ I want to be better. I want to be more like You. Please forgive me of the wrong things that I've done against You.


Sighhh. Now I know how much "meaning those words" actually means. For those ppl whom I super care about. =\ I know I'm a really really mafan person. But, if you do not mean it, please don't tell me that you'll do it. I'm not saying specifically who. So, please dun terasa or prasan. I am just saying that... I struggle.

I have been looking for this statement.

 I know u might like this.
I need ur help. For real. How? = \ I dunno.

0 mentos: