WELCOME! =)

A lil update

Wednesday, March 2, 2011
I had a really great week and it still has not come to an end yet. =) Been enjoying myself serving Him in Bintulu, Sarawak last week and it sure was a lot of fun. Hahaha. Yes yes, it was tiring due to the fact that we only get like 2 to 3 hours of sleep each day but!!! Philippians 4:13 kept me going through the entire day. We didn't feel tired while doing His ministry throughout the day. It was just during the night when we're not moving much and we tend to just... doze off. Hehehe. Trust me, I'm one of the victims. =P

Had lots of fun being blessed by Him and I'm really really happy with where I am standing at the moment and heading to. Lots of great experiences but I'm just a lil lazy to write it all down. If you want a pretty detail report, got to Eun's blog k? =) She wrote and posted up pictures of almost everything that happened there. Hehehe.

A Picture paints a thousand words...

How bout 3? =D

 The Bintulu Team


Coffee at there... Yummy!

"I've got torchlights! =D"
praying and waiting... Get well soon, u.

2 mentos:

hwei said...

Eh I know this sounds shallow after all the serious stuff in the post, but... who's that guy with light from his hands ah? Ahahaha.

mau said...

that's from a movie.. = ) it's called "I am number four". And it's actually a pretty good movie, for me. Hahaha. Some might beg to differ but I kinda enjoyed it.