WELCOME! =)

A little troubled

Wednesday, September 29, 2010
 Today, 

I received a sms. Which wasn't really a pleasant 1. =\

I got to know that Yik How, Sin Yee's brother, is now in a hospital. =(

Why is he in a hospital? That's because his platelet count was 0 on the 27th and increased to 5 on the 28th. And I, who was once in a hospital because of dengue, do know a little bit about platelets. Haihhh.. If I'm not mistaken, platelet cells are the cells that help stop bleeding 1. (do correct me if I'm wrong) And normally, the platelet count should be more than 150. But, Yik How's platelet count reached...

ZERO!!

= ( Please pray for him alrite? I'm actually, pretty worried when I read the msg. If his platelet count doesn't go up today, they said, there might be something wrong with his bone marrow. Goodness.... *shivers*

Do continue to pray for him and his family k? =(

Hmmmm... My final 3 papers for this semester is coming pretty soon. I'm still in the midst of preparing for them. = ] I can't wait for them to end. And I can't wait for my short holidays to start. Hahaha. After that, it would be super duper tiring but wonderful intensive week.

Oh goshhhh.. So many things coming up. @.@ Exams, comm planning, kl trip (hopefully), intensive week... Hopefully... By the end of everything, i may still be sane. Hahahaha. Talk about sanity.... Hmm hmmmm.. = ]

Had a great time studying with the peeps in FES these few days. Makan makan, study study, talk nonsense, sing sing.. Hahahaha... crazy stuffs but they were all pretty fun and memorable. Quotes Jui, "when we're doing repetitive stuffs, time seems to fly fast". Hahaha.. I agree with her. Hahahaha.. We neeeeeed much more "interesting" stuffs. X)

Besides all that, I had quite a good day just now. Got the "doodles" and the notes. = ] Thank you for them. 

p/s: i like sundry day too. = ] hopefully, we'll get to do it again someday. cause i really do enjoy going grocery shopping with you. and i know you dun want me to worry. and i thank you for telling me about it. I pray that u'll always be safe. = ]
p/p/s: delta. = ]

2 mentos:

saun said...

Yep ur right bout the platelets stuff! bio A! FUH! anyway, yeah, it's worrying but we keep doing our part and pray. If God wants, he'll be fine!

One more day Mau! ur almost there then freedom!

mau said...

uhmmmm... Bio... Hahahahahaha!! I believe we prayed. Cause.. he's out! =D YAY!!! hahahaha. It's proven that He wants and wills for Yik How to be fine. = ]

no more "one more day" for... IT's FREEDOM!!! Happy Independence Day!