WELCOME! =)

From the Inside Out

Saturday, July 10, 2010
I was going through facebook and I saw twin sis' post on this song. And this song, is one of those songs which I love playing and singing with cruzie. = ] This song has meanings behind each sentences. And these lines, are not merely just lines. They all carry very deep meanings for me.


From the Inside Out

Thanx, twin sis. Eventhough u didn't literally share this with me. But still, in a way, u've shared it with me. = ] Haf a great time later ya?

A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace.


2 mentos:

sally said...

now u got back cruzie
go have more great time with her
and let ur sissy play with her as well
haha...good day! =)

p/s : sorry for kidnapping cruzie so long X)

mau said...

hahaha.. yes yes... = ] finally, after paying the RM0.50 ransom, i got back my cruzie d.. wheeee~~
i hope u had a great time with her and ur housies and roomie as well.
dun worry, my sissy has been wanting to play with her. so, now, even my sissy will have more time with cruzie d.

good morning!! =]

p/s : no worries k? at least she enjoyed singing with u as well.. =]