WELCOME! =)

Starts with anything

Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Then, slowly slowly, I'll continue writing... = ]

I'm going through the "writer's block" thingy now. I... have not much to write actually. Hahaha. So, let's see... Hmmm... I think, I should update a lil bit bout wat i've learnt throughout the few weeks ago la. = ] Oh ya, btw... I'm on my midterm break now. Supposed to do lots and lots of stuffs but due to some problems (financially and parentally.. hahahaha), i can't really do much also.

But....... it's all good la. = ] I still get to do some stuffs. Hehehe. With my dad not around (uhmmm.. he's in S'pore for some business thingy), I feel much more free. I like this "free" feeling. Well, it wouldn't last very long but I sure do hope that it will be fun while it still could last. = ] Enjoy enjoy. Hehehe.

Alrite alrite, back to some sharing. = ]

There are so many questions that Dr. Victor Wong made me ponder upon. Hmmm... For example :
1. Is my love for God and His people growing? Or has it been stunted? How good is my quiet time? Once I loose my first love, I would loose... EVERYTHING!
2. Have I discovered the joy of giving without receiving? Even when there isn't any public recognition?
3. Was I disappointed when my contribution was not appreciated?
4. Am I, an encourager? Or an objector?
5. Do ppl tell me their problems? Do I tell ppl mine?
.
.
.
.
.
6. Whom do I serve? The Lord? because of my love for Him? or...
people's recognition? Adrian, whom are u serving?

I admit, I am not perfect. I still have flaws. Actually, I still have lots of flaws here and there. But, I'm still learning to be better. Probably, I'm not learning fast enough but I'm still trying. I wrote in my lil book something which I think should be like my motto till I stop breathing. = ] It says..

"He must increase... I must decrease"

So, I'll continue walking with Him. Hahahaha. The nicest thing that He has ever said to me is "I will never leave nor forsake you. Adrian, neither will I put you to a test beyond what you can handle." = ]

= ]

In His time, it will. = ]

I'm still waiting for directions. I'm still wondering and pondering. I do not know when is the "right" time or shud I say when is His time, but for now... all that I could do is...


wait.

I may have missed my chance (hoping that I have not) but hmmmm... May it be according to His plans and timing la. = ]

I'm going by faith now. Uncle Rodney did share a lil bit more about "faith" and "foolish things" last week as well. By telling God, "God, I will cross the road with my eyes closed and I will have faith that you will save me.", I'm actually making a silly "faith". That "cross the road with my eyes closed" is not "faith" at all. That is actually an act of foolishness. Fanaticism.

Uncle Rodney did share abit more about trials. = ]

"Trial is like a tunnel. During the day time, when I go through a tunnel, I can't see the sun but after coming out of the tunnel, I can see the sun again. Going through trials, I may not see God along the process but after coming out, I can clearly see Him again."

I agree with that. Through many past experiences with Big Daddy, He has shown me that prayers do work (thank you who have been praying lots for me. = ]) and patience pays.

Psalms 62:8
Trust in Him at ALL times, O people;
pour out your hears to Him,
for God is our refuge.

Revelations 21:7
...... and I will be his God, and he will be my son.
= ]

Good morning and sweet dreams,
Ms. Pinky the Sall-E. *pat pat*
= ]

0 mentos: