WELCOME! =)

MSK

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Am so proud of u guys & girls. = ]

Last night, was MSK itself. I had a good time knowing the juniors a lil bit better and ALL of them are really nice peeps. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to work with each one of them. Hmmmm. Guys (and girls, of course), if I ever tersilap kata or if I was ever harsh among you, I would like to apologise k? =X I was only so to be serious at times k? I hope, no hard feelings. = ] I still do enjoy watching you all perform. Hehehe. U guys (and girls) were..

A W E S O M E ! !

Looking forward to working/performing/acting with u all someday. Hehehe. I'm so happy. To have that opportunity. = D

Cinderelly, Cinderelly
Night and day it's Cinderelly
Make the fire, fix the breakfast
Wash the dishes, do the mopping

= ]


1 mentos:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site eatanddigest.blogspot.com
Is this possible?