WELCOME! =)

If only I could...

Saturday, July 31, 2010


Kris Allen - The Truth


Trying to be perfect
Trying not to let you down
Honesty is honestly
The hardest thing for me right now
While the floors underneath our feet
Are crumbling, the walls we built together tumbling
I still stand here holding up the roof
Cause it's easier than telling the truth


I went out with my brother and sister just now to get some baskin robbins' ice cream. Oh ya, Happy 31st of July to u.. = ] We went to MP JUST to get the ice cream only and hor, by staying there for about 1/2 hour, TT.TT we have to pay RM2 for parking there. Hahahaha. But but butttt, it was all worth it. 2 Quartz of yummy-licious ice cream now in my freezer waiting to be consumed. = P No, the both of the quartz are not mine. I just have 1 only. 1 quart of peanut butter and jamoca smth smth. Hahaha.


...just tell you the truth...



1 mentos:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.