WELCOME! =)

I'm

Wednesday, July 28, 2010
hungry... T.T i should go and look for something to eat. Hmmm... But there are nothing to eat at home but junkies. I know junkies are food as well but, in my case, they are not supposed to substitute my meals. haihhh. wat to do, wat to do?


U la... = (

Hahahahaha. I should have gone out and got something to eat. = ] Oh well, i'll just wait for the next meal then.

Anyway, yesterday was actually a pretty special day. Eventhough that person said that she doesn't like to celebrate "yesterday" = ] Hehehehe... Any idea who's that? Oh oh, she's studying in MMU also 1. Uhmmm.. If i'm not mistaken, Beta in Law. Hehehehe.

Any idea who i'm talking about? Think think before u continue scrolling down.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.








Eunice Teo!!

Hehehehe... Happy Belated Birthday, werewolf. = ] May u run faster and faster each day and may u not just run alone but may u run with Big Daddy. Yes, I know, He's wayyyy faster (duhhhhhhh) but, do not let that stop u from running with Him k? = ] Continue to grow also. I'm not talking about sideways or length or horizontally or vertically or that sort. Hehehe. Continue to grow in love with Him, continue to seek Him more and always remember that, no matter what, He will always be your 1st love. = ] Think about it... He loves u even when u're not even "Lil Eunice Teo" also. Hehehehe. = D

I'm glad to have known you. Hmmmm. I'm also (in a way) glad that we're in the same CG this academic year. Eventhough.... eventhough... that. (u... do know wat i mean rite?) But I'm really glad we're in the same CG la. Hahahaha. Hope to be able to know you more and I hope you're having a splendid time back in JB and do have lots of fun at the Festival of Praise ya? = ]

God bless you, werewolf. = ] Blessed Belated Birthday. (eh eh, gt 3 Bs) Hahaha...


Smile peeps!!

p/s : eunice's picture was taken from her own blog. Hehehe. Dun sue me for "stealing" ur picture k? = P

p/s/s : thank you for not calling me "that name" = ] I appreciate it lots.

Revelations 21 : 7
..... and I will be his God and he will be my son.


0 mentos: