WELCOME! =)

I used to

Saturday, January 30, 2010

like this alot.

Actually, up till now, I still do.. Hehehehe!! Thank you, for reminding me of how great this guy really is.. Hehehe...

Updates on Raymond. I thought he was doing fine cause he was moved from ICU to the normal ward. But, it was not because he was getting better (i'm not entirely sure about this) but the reason why he was moved was because, the ICU wards were full. Gosh, I do hope and pray the he will get better.

This sem, haihhhh... I dun like this sem... Makes me sad, thinking about this sem...... I was really depressed at the beginning and now, thinking about it again makes me depress... And trust me, now it's 3.25am. And I'm quite sleepy d. And when ppl are sleepy or drunk, they would have a higher chance of telling u the truth. Straight from the heart.. And yes, ladies and gentleman, I am sad...

But, somehow, when I'm really down, alot of my friends have been talking to me, encouraging me with so many ways. Alot of them listened. I'm not the Looking-For-Attention type k? Maybe, not all the time. But certainly, not now. I'm also not looking for sympathy. I'm looking for a fren to listen to me. There are times when I listen to other ppl problems and somehow, I find it that, this is quite my time for ppl to listen to me.

I'm not perfect. I can NEVER be perfect. I can't be good enuff for you. Gosh, who would ever say that I'm good enuff for some1 ar? haha... Thank you, for letting me know that i'm not going through all these problems alone. At least, I know there's ppl out there who's with me, through this, together. Thank you, pink lembu, for listening to my rantings at times.


I miss this alot.

I wanna go out with u guy again. Being in a family with you guys, I would trade with nothing. Although that 1 day trip was sooooo fast, and now, it's over d. But, I do hope there will be more of this la. Hehe. I'm itching for another getaway..

And, talking about getaways...
The Alphas are coming back!!!! WHEEEE!!!

See... They also got 1 outing.. Hehehe

Awwww... Those happy faces.. = ] I dun care wat ppl might say but "I miss you guys!!". Walaupun I bet that alot of u guys are actually dreading to come back to this awful place.. T.T So, do enjoy ur 2 more days of holidays while u still have it ya? 2 more days only...

Oh ya, I would also like to take this opportunity to wish Charlene, Jeremy and Mei ar Mei a Happy Belated Birthday!! U guys are awesome!! Hehehehe..

Mei, u're 14... Hehehe.. Stay gorgeous and continue to grow and walk with Him k? God bless u!!

*yawnsssssss* <--- i really did yawned... ~.~ good nite peeps..

3 mentos:

Anonymous said...

nobody can be perfect.don't worry. :)

Anonymous said...

actually nobody should aim to be perfect. people should aim to be the best they can be. and sometimes their best are not to the standards of others. but well, thats where other ppl should learn to look at imperfections and learn to love them.

mau said...

thank you, for ur comment.. i'm still trying to be the best i can be...

wait, trying is just an excuse of not reaching the goal. I would rather say, in time, I'm being who God wants me to be. = ]