WELCOME! =)

I've watched....

Saturday, January 9, 2010
This is not a movie that I will recommend you to see cause it's a pretty confusing kinda show. T.T It's quite a waste of money actually. Hahahahaha.. If u plan on watching a movie during this weekend, I would strongly suggest....


Not that appealing looking but the movie was pretty awesome. It was a short movie la. But it was worth watching. Hehehehe. = ] Again, I strongly encourage u to watch this show. Hehehehe.

Man, it's quite late already and I'm pretty tired also. But I wanna stay awake for a little while more. = ] Hahahaha..

Btw, Marilyn, it was fun meeting u for awhile just now. And I do agree, it seemed like forever since we last met and talk. Hahahaha. So, if u guys got plans, do let me know earlier abit k? I need to plan my time properly 1.. Hehehe.. Congrats on doing the Nike which I'm assuming it's some sort of hand stand rite? Teach me next time!!! I'm so eager to learn. Hehehe. For now, it's just the baby FREEZE~~!! = D

0 mentos: