WELCOME! =)

Youth Today

Sunday, January 31, 2010
I had a good day today. = ] A good sermon by Uncle Rodney. A good youth topic discussed and like the MMU-ians would say "Kudos", I would like to say "Kudos" to WeiJin for his sharing on the

L I E

topic. I learned alot from today and I'm glad I didn't overslept this time. (Hehehehe.. Mei, it only happened once k?) Also mei, I'm so happy and glad that u stayed for youth just now. Hehehehe. Sorry I couldn't teach you today. Busy busy busy. Alot of things to do. T.T But I will definitely teach you 1. You dun have to worry bout that. I've also learned that I shouldn't make promises that I can't keep. Mei, u have my word that I will. Hehe.. = ]

I've also learned to change the ways I think of others.

Everybody's a lil Superman at times.

Hehehehe... Have I told you guys that my favourite superhero is Superman? Yes yes, I like Superman alot. Like how Shuen likes the HawkGirl, I do like Superman. = D I dunno whether she still likes HawkGirl or not.

Wait... You guys do not know who's HawkGirl?

Ta-daaaa....

Hahahahahahaha.. That's HawkGirl la. Eh eh, xiao mei mei, I just thought of something cool!! If we do ever have a costume party or smth like dat, we shall go as HawkGirl and Superman ya?? Hehehehehe. If... My costume easy oni 1. I just have to wear my undergarments outside lo.. X D

Hmmm...

Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

Romans 5 : 3-4


God asks all of us to carry up our cross daily. And suffer together with Him. Wat's the point of calling ourselves Christians if we do not do wat Christ did rite? He suffers, so should we. He cried, so could we. He died, so will we.


And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.
Luke 14 : 27


So, like Him, I will go through these times. With His stregth, I WILL overcome. I admit that I am weak and I cannot continue this journey without Him. So, like the others, I'm surrendering to Him 100%.

On the other hand, my mei ar mei is fantastically AWESOME!! = D Hahahahaha..

5 mentos:

Shuen said...

I'm so confused. There's so many Mei in your post. But ok la. I know which mei I am. Ahhaha.

Ya I still like Hawk girl. HAWK GIRL SMASH! She rocks wei.

Oh and yes yes yes yes yes let's have a costume party~~~~~ I'll definitely be hawk girl. Heh.

mau said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha... Sorry bout the confusion... U're the xiao mei mei... shulynn's the mei ar mei... But, i agree... Got too many meis d.. T.T hehehe.. oh well... = D

HAWK GIRL!!! Hehehehe.. I'm so hyped and excited about the costume party d... hehehehehe.. SUUUUPERRRMANN!!!!

cluelessfreak said...

im yen MEI..i also can.

mau said...

yen,

hahahahaha.. can also can also.. but u go find ur own xiao didi la... i got too many mei d.... X D

cluelessfreak said...

nah i'll pass. not into this kind of mei(s) n gor(s) stuff.