WELCOME! =)

If Possible

Saturday, January 23, 2010
Do not watch this in the cinema.

Cause it's like quite a waste of money la. Probably because, we expected alot from this movie. President and I were quite hyped about it la. Hahahaha. But, manatau... Ish ish... So, if you guys plan to do smth fun during this weekend, dun watch this. TT.TT hehehehe. Go watch Tooth Fairy or the Jackie Chan movie. I heard the Jackie Chan 1 is pretty nice la.

I wanna apologise to everybody who came today and didn't really enjoy the movie... TT.TT Sorry sorry.. I really thought that it was gonna be a really good show. The next 1, which is...

Shud be nicer la... I hope... Hahahaha...

Oh oh, I also wanna thank everyone who came today and didn't scold me cause the movie wasn't that good. Ok ok, the movie was pretty bad, i know... Sorry la... TT.TT But, I seriously wanna thank Sally and Lene for helping me to get those ppl whom I do not have their contact number la. Also, not forgetting James, for getting Gan to come along. Hehehe.. = D I also wanna thank the drivers who drove so many of them here. All the way to DP... Thank you guys sooooooooo much!!! = D

Anyway, I shud hit the hays pretty soon d. Was quite a pretty tiring day... Fuuuuh!! Hahaha. But a really enjoyable and memorable 1. Due to a certain event.. Hahahahaha.. Good nite, peeps!!
Justify Full

5 mentos:

sally said...

due to certain event?
hmmmmm...tak tau
haha
anyway...u're WELCOME =)

mau said...

ade la.... hahahaha.. u wanna know apesal? sibuuukk~~ hahahahaha.. Happy Hols!!! = D remember to bring back stuffs that u're supposed to k?

Shuen said...

Ok la xiao di di. You ARE updating blog. Heh. I shall do the same.

mau said...

that's the spirit... X D hahahahahaha..!! i'm waiting for the next update ya... and Happy Missing Your Boyfren... = D any idea when is he coming back again ar?

Shuen said...

He'll be away for 2 months. So end of March la I think. Kesian miss CNY.