WELCOME! =)

Today

Thursday, January 7, 2010
The plan for today is, Nasi Briani later at 10am at the shop beside the fruit stall near my place. Btw, the nasi briani there is really off the hook. It's like one of the places where u should try food. I've actually never been there before till AiAi decided to eat there before a movie. Walaupun I tinggal so dekat to that place, I didn't really know that it was that good. So, if u guys wanna try, do let me know ya? I wanna go again also.. Hehehehe..

After that, we're gonna go to Jetty and...
Hehehehe. This is a funny ad. = D

Yup, we're going for L4D2!! Wooo-hoooo!! Have been wanting to play it since it came out but cause of exams la, this have to wait.. Hahahahaha.. I heard, the game is pretty awesome... ^^ Can't wait.. Hehehehehe...

Then later at nite, gonna go watch BandSlam with some of the CF-ers.

And I do hope Insecto would join us this time. >.<

Today, it's gonna be a rather good day. = ]
All da best to all the Alphas who are gonna have their exams pretty soon. ^^

0 mentos: