WELCOME! =)

Empower Me

Monday, September 27, 2010
Nobody knows how weak I am 
better than You;
Nobody sees all of my needs,
better than You. 
And nobody has the POWER to change me, 
the way I was meant to be.
Jesus be strong in my weakness,
empower me! 

CHORUS:
Empower me, 
like a rushing river flowing to the sea.
Lord, send Your Holy Spirit flowing now through me.
Till I'm living as Your child, victorious and free,
send the power of Your love,
empower me
  
Yesterday (since today is Monday already), I had a pretty awesome time in church. Before the worship session came to an end, I felt like singing that song. I was flipping flipping and then, I saw that song...

I do like that song. I remembered playing that song quite some time ago. = ] The lyrics, really are meaningful. Cause... it actually does reflect a little bit about what I feel.

Nobody knows how weak I am, better than You. Nobody sees all of my needs, better than You....
There are many times when I felt really weak. But = ] no matter how many times I felt weak, I am always able to find the way to get up again. And I'm thankful very much for that. But still, I dun really like the feeling of falling and keep on falling. It hurts. Hopefully, the more i fall, the stronger and closer I will get with Him.

And nobody has the power to change me. The way I was meant to be...
Not saying that I can't change for the better. But... there are things about me that I just.... can't change. I'm still struggling with it at times. Hmmmm.. But maybe, I could and should try and change my attitude towards stuffs. Forgive me. = \

Jesus be strong in my weakness, empower me!
I need His strength.

Till I'm living as Your child, victorious and free...
I must live my life like I'm really His child. And maybe, I've inherited some of His likeness as well. Maybe... But I do wanna be victorious and free... Sometimes, I wish I could just be free from it all. = \


but....

Send the POWER of Your love, empower me!
Again and again and again, I need His help. I can't run this race on my own. I need... help at times. And yes, almost all of the time, I have had help. = ]



After church was pretty fun too. We had youth and I learned that... I'm a blind man.. TT.TT huuu huuuuuuu...
Hahahaha... X D no laaa.. I'm not literally blind.

After that, came home for awhile. Rested. Napped. And then... went out to go get some stuffs. = D
oh yesss, I like yesterday alot probably cause of the outing session that I had. = ] thank you. It was really fun. Hahahaha.. Let's do it again someday ya? If... there's another chance la.

Actually, I also dunno wat I'm typing also... Just blurting out watever that comes to mind now. And.... I'm feeling all so lazy to upload any pictures also.. Hahaha.. Malas betul, adrian ni... Hahahaha..
Anyway.......

GOOD NIGHT / MORNING, you!!

I am weak. I can't change much about me.
But I hope, if Big Daddy's willing, may u like me as me.

1 mentos:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.