WELCOME! =)

A great cover by..

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Maddi Jane!!

This young girl. TT.TT Super hebat. I heard this song on the radio again today. So, i thought of checking out the video clip. Mana tau, I saw this girl punya name. She did a cover for this song. Soooo nice... TT.TT I like her voice.

= ] I had a great time at church today. Hehehe. Blue Cotton On. = ] I finally know how it looks like. And plus, I also did had a good time during youth. Today's topic was about "love begins at home" and "home determines character". We talked about Joseph's experiences like for example, he was supposed to be killed and he was supposed to be left dead inside that cistern and finally, he was sold away.

There was something actually that puzzled me and made me a lil bit curious. In verse 2, it was said that he's a tell-taler. As in, he gave "bad reports" about his brothers to his father. So... from what I understand.... Joseph wasn't mentioned about his characteristics at the beginning. But then, while typing this out, it struck me.

Joseph was a man after all. He's a man with the ability to do wrongs as well. Just like me. = ] But not just me. Everybody. It actually did struck me that Big Daddy actually do use whatever people on earth to do His works. Looking at Joseph's life, it's quite impossible to think that something good might come out of it. He was sold away... BY HIS BROTHERS!! = O

But the story didn't end there. He later on became the 2nd most powerful man in Egypt.....

SECOND most powerful man!! After pharoah. = O Waowww... From someone who was sold away for 200 grams of silver, he became the man who collects silver and gold and was probably.... really really really rich. = O

So... I've learned my lesson. No matter what, like Joseph, I'm going to continue to trust Big Daddy. = ] He knows what's the very best for me and in His perfect timing, He'll show it to me.

Thank you again.... for listening to me yesterday. = ] I'm happy to have somebody to share it with. Hehehe... Feeling pretty H A P P Y right now. = D

Ah hwei did left me (not just me la... the whole bunch of us but i felt it pretty strong) a challenge... She challenged us to either be the ones that fall like the rest or... be the ones to "break the curse". I take that as a challenge and I'll give my best shot. = D

p/s : i like that random and short outing just now. = ] Although it was for just awhile. But, anyway......

Blessed Sunday, peeps.... = D

Good afternoon, u. = ]
Am happy to see you just now. = ]

0 mentos: