WELCOME! =)

It amazes me

Sunday, September 12, 2010
How can someone soooo mighty, so powerful, so strong, so big, so awesome, so majestic also be...

so loving, so caring... someone who will always remind me that i'll never be left out nor forsaken?

= ]

Was going through quite a valley just now and now, i'm currently back on track. There are many times when I feel un-equipped, un-enough, un-ready, un-adequate, and all those un-s. But I really really do wonder how someone so important would actually put so much effort on someone like.....

me.

What do I have that He treasures me so much? Human thinking, normally, we would treasure somebody if that somebody has something to offer back. But it's still very hard for me to accept the fact that someone would actually love me sooo much. =\ Dear God, wat do You see in me that I myself do not see in myself?

To you, thank you for listening.

Cos I'm no superman.
I hope you like me as I am. = ]

0 mentos: