WELCOME! =)

Last Week

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I had quite an awesome week last week. = ] I would say, last week was quite a Happy and Sunny week for me. Hehehehe.

Oh ya, I found out something really amazing. My sister, Elise... She can sing!! As in, really sing 1. I was impressed when I heard her sing "Introducing Me" by Nick Jonas without looking at any lyrics. The cool part was, she sang without any off-keys. = O

Yes yes, peeps... I have a sister who actually sings better than me. = ] I'm really impressed.

Oh wait, you do not know that song? Gooodnesss... Nvm...


ta-daaaaaaaaa

Yes, she sang that song. = ] Hahaha.. I'm proud of my sister.

I played the guitar while she sings the song. Hebat, I tell u. And while I was playing, I was thinking of doing a cover with her actually. But, shy la.. Hahahaha.. Nvm nvm. XD hahahaha

So many nice and wonderful things happened but I'm feeling a little lazy to blog about it now. Hehehehe. But to all those who made me smile last week, = ] I thank you all so much for making last week a pretty amazing one for me. I.... am truly.... Blessed. = ]

p/s : to whom it may concern, you still owe me 3 stories k? = D hehehehe

but I thank you, for making last week a memorable one for me.
= ] i smiled alot last week.

0 mentos: