WELCOME! =)

Good morning

Friday, September 24, 2010
you. Yes, you. Have a great day ya? = ]

I am free!!! for now... Hehehehe. I just finished 2 of my final papers and I thank God for keeping me calm while I do them. And also for keeping me still sane.
And to all those who have been praying, thankyouuu very much as well. Hehehe.

I think, I have something with pictures. I have been spending probably, a few hours already just looking at pictures. = ] I like pictures. All kinds of pictures.

Muffins make me hungry TT.TT




hehehe... pretty true. = ]


now that's... a crooked smile.. = D
To all those who are still going through the horror of finals (actually, i'm also still going through it.. hahahaha), may u find calmness while answering ur papers. Don't forget to pray pray and ask for wisdom k? And to James, I hope u do get well soon.
i like colourful ones... = ]
i'm going to bed now... good nite, you. = ]
p/s: every time i do this, it's special.

4 mentos:

hwei said...

"When I have a problem, I just sing. Then I realize my VOICE is worse than my problem."

Haha! It really makes me feel better. Haha!

mau said...

LOL!! ahahahaha... good afternoon, hwei... bt u're diff k? singing doesn't make ur problems look worse. =D after singing, u'll probably go like "aw mannnn.. when am i going to ever find something worst? TT.TT"

Shuen said...

Haha. Hwei should drive and get really lost. then she'll go "I realize my sense of direction is worse than my problem" LOL

mau said...

LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA... that 1, i couldn't agree more... hahahaha... "i realise my sense of direction is worse than my problem" wat happens, if at that moment, her problem was directions? X D