WELCOME! =)

Ah Sou the Hairy Banana

Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I woke up sooooooooooo early today and had the malas feeling of going to campus... I shud have just stayed at home instead... TT.TT cause hor, I go campus only to find out that today's class was canceled. Pathetic hor? Anyway, i had an awesome time chatting with ah sou. Hehehehe..

I dunno how but suddenly we started talking about vampires and werewolves. OHHH!! Remember d, it was because she tak cukup tidur and how I wished that we were vampires and we dun nid sleep. But she tak suka Edward Cullen 1. She prefer werewolves. So... Now, i'm known as Ah Pui the Fat Vampire and she's known as Ah Sou the Werewolf. Hehehehe.. And she started drawing... And....

Ta-daaaaaa....!!!
Ah sou's version of Vampire and Werewolf.



This, is my version of it...

Honestly, I dunno if mine is considered a vampire or a werewolf... But, it looks like some ghost instead... Hahahahahaha....

This is how she pictures me. T.T



This is my version...
On the left is a VAMPIRE!! Not a walrus.
And on the right is a WEREWOLF!!! Not a hairy banana.


Ok... ok.... I admit, my drawing is quite bad... TT.TT But i still had fun drawing em. Hehehehe.


0 mentos: