WELCOME! =)

Thank YOU

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
for asking me "are u going CF later?". If u didn't ask me that, I wouldn't have thought of going. I was really blessed yesterday. Sister Ooi Piek See (Pick & See) did shared so much about leadership skills. I share some...

EPIC stands for Extraordinary People in Community... Are u

E P I C ? ?

The things that we should do as future leaders (some of us are leaders already) are :
1. Remember ppl's nameee... TT.TT (i haf a trouble with this. Was it Ms. Florence?)
She told us that the moment we think we're somebody, we're nobody. Which is very true. I'm not pointing fingers or toes or wat-so-eva at anybody but I just can't stand stuck-ups. Seriously, I can't. I used to have this friend who brags about the amount of money that he brings to school. He would say "I bring to school, like that only" and show me the RM50. The thing is, I actually payed attention to the serial number. Everyday also that very same RM50. ~.~ But I didn't tell him la. Haihhh.. I never really do like show-offs..
2. Recognize the potential.
Dun always praise ppl by saying,
"You've got potential, you've got potential.".
Because when u say that, it actually means that
"you're not getting anywhere. you're not improving".
I realise i say that alot to those whom I am helping out in guitars. Don't get me wrong k? I didn't mean that
"you're not getting anywhere" or "you're not improving"
k? I really meant that u HAVE potential and you ARE improving. So, if u're reading this, dun be discoraged. Continue practicing. Hehehe.. = ]
3. Request for help.
4. Reward their efforts.

Reward their efforts... Hmmmmm... I'll think of smth... Hehehehe...

We also have learned about the "F" word.......



No no, not that "F" word. But "Failing". She said that we fail 70% in our life and I find it pretty true actually... = \ And there's her son's experience that she shared about. Which is soo long. Lazy to explain. Hahahahaha. But the important part is this. When we fail, instead of asking God "whyyy whyyyy???", we shud ask Him "what do you want me to learn from this?".

And there are times when we EXAGGERATE our past, we OVERESTIMATE our future and we UNDERESTIMATE ourselves.

Old ppl would say "AHHHH, last time, when I was about ur age............." dun trust them. They are only exaggerating. According to Sister Ooi. Hehehehe.
And there are times when we seem so sure of how our future might look like. But remember 1 thing, u'll never know or be certain about ur future. God is ALWAYS in control. You are NOT.
And there are also times when we think that we cannot do that. For this 1, remember this.

With men, this is possible ; With God, ALL things are possible.

She also did share about "Life is like a Merry-Go-Round". Cause in life, u could either go up or down and NORMALLY, that game would only move forward. Which means, u would just have to move on.

She also shared about the "18, 40, 60 RULE"
at 18, everybody's opinion about me is important to me.
at 40, dun care wat ppl thinks.
at 60, nobody cares what you think about anymore. X D hehehe

She ended her talk with this. (Which I finds it very inspirational.)


Worship is all about attitude.
When Job lost EVERYTHING, he worshipped God still.
Am I able to do so too?


I'm sorry, Lord for the thing I've made it.
When it's ALL about you.

Oh ya, my cousins came over for awhile just now and... For the ever 1st time.... We...


took a picture together!! X D

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
John 15 : 7

Piew Piewwwwww!!


0 mentos: