WELCOME! =)

I heard another!

Monday, March 8, 2010
Btw, while bathing just now, I kinda think that girl singers are somewhat better than the guys nowadays. What's happening to the male gender?? TT.TT I'm speechless... On the other hand, I'm sooooo happy and glad that some of them came back from genting. Dun get me wrong k? Those who didn't make it back here went straight back to their hometown. I've heard and seen so much that it really made me wanna go there too. It's because of....

The SPINNER


The ayun ayun thing


The WATER LOG! *DUSSHHH*


Actually it's more about the ppl... = ]

U girls are 1 whole bunch of AWESOME ppl!! Hahahaha.. I wanna go toooo... Lene, i'm waiting for ur plan... >.<>
Actually, it's not really about the place la. It's more about the company of ppl that you go with. And I would definitely wanna go with thise bunch of ppl... Oh, wat fun that would be... Hehehehehe... Can't wait for Thursday to come.. = D Actually, I can't wait for Wednesday.. X P come to think of it, I really can't wait for Tuesday!! Wait wait!! TODAY shud be the most awesome part!! Hehehehehe... We're gonna "DUKDUK" somebody...

Hehehehehe... I can't wait for my activities to start... I've got my whole week planned out already.. = D

I also wanna intro 1 new song... Which I think is quite catchy also.. Hehehehe.. Which issss......


Timbaland & Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again

That song is quite the reason why I think female singers are awesome.. Katy Perry did that song very well.. And and, in my previous post, Demi Lovato did very very very well also. They are all so good. Especially when Demi hit those high notes.. I'm in awe...

photo credit goes to : Ah Sou!! And I hope u wun sue me for using ur photos.. >.<

GOOD DAY!! = D


8 mentos:

Anonymous said...

Oh~ liddat la now, guys not awesome la~?

mau said...

noooooo... u got me wrong d... do u know normally ppl would say "u guys are soooo nice" rite? Instead of saying "u guys..." i'm saying "u girls...". Which also means the whole bunch la.. X P

btw, who are u ar?

saun said...

I kinda dislike the music video. Katy Perry me dun likey. She pelik semacam. Song's nice though! Timbaland is like one cute ball too!

mau said...

how could u??? but it's alrite... = ( katy perry is good... i like the song no matter wat... i just realised that the song gave a "it's all about u" kinda feel... hehehe will let u know why when i see u..

reenz said...

...tak ajakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

updated blog btw. but u so happening so no time read my blog anyway =(

tak ajak. =(

mau said...

where can?? i want to ajak u go out also quite hard... see, like dat day... so happen oni get to ajak u go dinner with us all... u lagi busy... and nee nee ar, i read ur blog d leh... i tot i left a msg there somewhere rite? hehehe

nee nee, sorry laaa... u oso, go fly.fm's yee sang thingy tak ajak meee...

again, i've read ur blog.. i everyday will check 1 k? = D

cluelessfreak said...

guys are good lyricists! if u think most guys came out with songs with craZy awesome words. while girls are like bleh. but this song very disco-like feel.

mau said...

hahaha... agreed... i was in quite a party mood back then... = D hehehehe.. and no la, we're not good lyricist.. i think these ppl are blessed... for example, Mariah Carey also super duper hebat... Leona Lewis... Katy Perry... Demi Lovato...