WELCOME! =)

If I could...

Saturday, March 13, 2010
choose between to be blind or to have sight, I would rather be blind like Eli and to do great things for God. It's better than having sight but still am blinded by the world.


This is a really good show. It's because,
1. Denzel Washington is acting and he's 1 superb actor. One of my favourites. If not the most favoured.
2. The concept was really good. When they revealed the most awesome thing at the end of the show.

I would suggest to those who haven't watch this, "Go and watch it... Nice..."

Was chatting just now and it hit me... The sight might be perfect but the reality may be totally imperfect... That person may look completely perfect but there might be some flaws that u just couldn't accept about that person. Preferences. Haihhh.. We're not supposed to prefer. Can u imagine if God has preferences?

Wat if God says....
"I dun love you, cause i dun prefer u. I just came down to save ur other frens. U?? HAH! I dun care bout u... "

But instead... He said
"whoever believes in me, shall not perish but have eternal life."
He said whoever!!! That means, anybody and everybody. Even before that it was stated "For God so loved the world". It was even stated that He loved the world soooooo much... Not just that friend of mine or my enemy... But, the world, which means, EVERYBODY!!

God loves everybody. Which includes me too. = ] I'm so happy that I've found Him. Of course, He loves you too. Hehehe..

Good Morning!!

0 mentos: