WELCOME! =)

This reminds me...

Saturday, March 27, 2010
of my grandma... = ] Man, i love that lady so much...


Well done u 2, good cover.. = ]

My grandma... A person who raised me up when I was younger. Literally. My parents are both working ppl ma. So, my grandma was the 1 who took care of me since I was borned till I am about 4 or 5.. I think. Not so sure bout the age but I'm sure she did took care of me.

I still remember waking up early in the morning and walk to the dining table, that old wooden and round dining table, and have my breakfast there. Normally, she would have half boil eggs all ready for me to eat 1. And the best part is. Those eggs were fresh!! Hehehe. Cause she used to take care of chickens. And she got alot of them! There was this 1 time when I sat with her and she would hand me a baby chic. I still remember that yellow furry thingy. Hehehe. Awwww... Those were the times.

I still remember when I did smth so bad and she would protect me. Literally protects me. My dad would wanna cane me and I would run and hide behind my grandma. I still remember those scars that she got from protecting me. I remember crying even more after looking at those scars and she would go like "Aiiyoooo... aiiyoooo". =* ) Thanx, Ah ma...

I still remember the time when I spent my holidays with my cousin at her place and she would take care of us so well. And that time when I suddenly got up from bed and start squeezing my leg, she would get up as well and ask me "cho mo? cho mo?" which actually means "wat's wrong?". And when I tell her that my leg is cramped, she would laugh at me. Hehehe. I still remember her laughter. I still remember her voice. I hope I wun ever forget that.

I also do remember the time when she would teach me how to speak better chinese and I would go like "Ma ma chiao wo chiang hua yee" and she would laugh at me cause my pronunciation is all wrong.


The only picture that I have left with her.

This is me and my brother when we were younger.
He's the chubby 1.

Looking at the first picture, I'm super chubby last time hor? Hahaha. Man, I totally miss my ah mah now.. Btw, yesterday was her 5th anniversary. And I'm actually pretty glad that I went and "visit" her at the temple with my mum. I miss her very much...


14 mentos:

sarahyanli said...

hahaha why andy so tembam one last time. like a hamster stuffed with food

and u wanted to be what spiderman ah
hahah

mau said...

good question... i think genes d... i also last time so tembam... >.< hehehe... and, did my spiderman-wannabe jadi tak? hehehehe

sully86 said...

owhhhh ..ur were the it kid back then huh??

mau said...

the "it" kid? uhmmm.. wat does that mean? hahaha

saun said...

haha u already had that naughtiness look since young d. Good post on ur grandma, reminds me of mine, except the chicks part cuz my grandma dun rear chickens.

hwei said...

lovely, lovely post, maui. T_T

mau said...

saun : well, yeah... hahaha.. i mmg naughty since i was a kid 1.. or more like ever since i can start to walk.. hehehe..

hwei : thanx hwei... = ] Happy Birthday once again... Hehehe..

hwei said...

thanks! ^_^

mau said...

hwei : i said "thanx" u said "thanks" ish... u're supposed to say "welcome..."

ish ish... mana sekolah punya budak nie ar?? X P

Princesa3290 said...

adrian. their voices r so sweet...~

mau said...

heyyyyyyy Afifah!!!

it has been sooo long!! >.< sweet rite their voices? hebat summore... how are u doing over there in cyber? hehehe..

Princesa3290 said...

cyber, not bad...~ =D
how bout u? Doing good?

Yeah, i fall in love with them once i heard their voice, i google them immediately!... And they r cute too...

mau said...

uhmmmm.. i'll... be fine once this sem is over... T.T i'm so worn out.. hahahaha..

and i agree... hehehe.. they are cute.. u googled them!?? X D ahahahaha...

Princesa3290 said...

yeah, i googled them! i'm d fan of JS right now, thanks to ur blog... hahaha!

Yeah, i'll be half dead this week i think, a lotz of last minute assignment, hahaha!