WELCOME! =)

I heard

Friday, March 5, 2010
this song on the radio while driving home today. Man, it's gonna be 1 long weekend... T.T anyway, haf fun u girls!! Faster come back k? Hahaha..

A bunch of my frens left me for genting today. So not fair... TT.TT they get to leave this horrible and hot place while I haf to study for my paper tmw... Haihh haihhh.. Nvm nvm.. I shall find a way to entertain myself. Haahahaha... Eh, terpesong d... Hahahahah

Anyway, I heard this on the radio.. And it may not be a new song but still, it's a really good song..


We the Kings - We'll Be A Dream (featuring Demi)

This is a really really cool song.. My radio was blasting away and with the bass high high, fuuuuh... Giler hebat song. I must try and play it someday. Hahahahaha...

Do you remember the nights we
Stayed up just laughing
Smiling for hours at anything?

Haf to study... But sleepy... Nap for awhile la.. hehehehe.. Good nite... = ]

p/s : faster come back, u girlsssssssssss.. TTT.TTT btw, when i said, "u girls", i dun mean just girls k? Long story la.. Hahahaha

2 mentos:

reenz said...

pwn ur paper mau!!! all the best! and im in mlk for the weekend wat. got at least one "girl" here hahaa

mau said...

hahahahahahahahaha... nee nee, u woman d... X P waakakakakaka... and yeah, i think i did pwned the paper good... = D now headache d... TT.TT

btw, nee nee, u not working today??