WELCOME! =)

Ops Gegar!!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010
Some of u all may have already known that today, was the day of Ops GEGAR!!! Hehehehe

They started today with a worship session by a group of guys from some college/uni. Which I am not so sure where also.. But hor, I know 2 things!!

1. The worship leader can really sing.. He was really awesome. Walaupun lagu lagu yang dipilih oleh the worship leader wasn't smth that I'm familiar with, but I would still say that the worship session was good.
2.The guitarist's name is Tommy!! I know that cause he's from the same group as me. Hehehehe..

After that, we had to go for medical check ups!! The coolest part was... We only payed RM15 for 3 different medical check ups!!! Which includes, pulmonary, CT scan and ear test. Cool rite??? But wait, the not so cool part was... All of the check-ups were not really check-ups... They were all some lame game. ~.~ I was... speechless.. I really thought they were gonna bring us for cheap check-ups know? I was excited. T.T

This were my results. TT.TT

I'm quite lazy to explain it again now. But if u wanna know bout it, ask me. Hehehehe. I'm more than glad and happy to share with you about it.. = ]


Besides that,
I read smth really really nice during my devotion last nite. And some of the cool lines are..

She is worth far more than rubies.
She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.
She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.
She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy.
She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."

And the nicest part of all those verses is found at the end of the chapter...

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

Awesome rite? Hehehe.. Oh ya, those verses can be found in Proverbs 31.


4 mentos:

sarahyanli said...

omg.

i read about it.

and i wanted to blog about that too...

it really inspired me!

looks like youve that the blogging part or me

mau said...

go blog about it... = D hahaha... i'm glad u could share it with u... = ]

btw, i dun quite understand ur last sentence... i've the blogging part or u? @.@

sarahyanli said...

sorry, i meant looks like youve done the blogging part for me so i dont have to go blog about it lo

Anonymous said...

Hey Everybody,

I've been looking to figure out a place to start the acai berry free trial and was just wanting to know if anyone had some opinions on whether or not the stuff works for weight loss? So far here is the one [url=http://acaiberries.zoomblog.com/]article[/url] I've been able to read that seemed realistic for what my goals are. Thoughts?