WELCOME! =)

I had a dream..

Thursday, March 18, 2010
and it involved music. And this dream was one of those awesome dreams. Up till now, i still can remember bits of it. Normally, u can't really remember dreams 1 rite? U would probably have forgotten about it the day after. Hehehehe. But I still remember this 1 quite well... And and and.. In my dream, I dreamt that Ah Hwei and Darrel See were playing the drums for 1 particular song. And that song was...


This 1!!

The drumbeat is like soooo complicated. Because the timing is abit different 1. T.T And in my dream, that 2 ppl, so hebatly played that song. In church. And Ah Hwei was playing a yellow coloured TAMA drumset and the drumset was super duper high end 1. T.T In other words, she was good. Really really good. I wanna try abit of it this Sunday. Hehehehe.. Can't wait for Sunday... X P

hehehehehehe...

= ( why? i also dunno why.... haihhhh...


0 mentos: